No Products in the Cart
DJPAHIRE.CO.UK specialise in the dry hire of DJ and PA Equipment, This means you make your own arrangements to collect from our store and return the equipment when finished. Our aim is to supply equipment so you can host your own party or event. Our largest PA system is 4000w and is suitable for around 400 guests inside a venue, and often used outside at school events. The smallest PA system is around 50w and is ideal for general small meetings and presentations. We Hire out a good selection of Disco, PA and Karaoke Equipment. Our hire department will supply anything from a single light to a full rig. All items are checked and tested before hire to make sure your night runs as smoothly as possible. To book any hire equipment, please make arrangements as soon as possible, as there is a high demand for weekend hire. A payment will secure your booking. We are based in Kidderminster and can supply locally within the Midlands.
We hire out PA equipment from a small portable PA up to our largest 4000w system. Active speakers from Yamaha and FBT offer great sound and reliability, these are used in our ipod PA hire and active speaker hire packages. We also have separate amplifier and speaker packages to suit most events.
We have a good selection of wireless and corded microphones for any event or occasion. Choose from Shure or JTS, their microphone are second to none, and can be run as multiple systems as well as individually. Our condenser mics are great for stage use for choirs or groups of singers
We can supply anything from a single light up to a full light show. Lasers are a great effect and we have some easy to use lasers in our hire stock. Up lighting a venue is popular for weddings or any occasion and we have simple easy up lights for the job. We also have a range of moving heads and effect light to stage lights.
Special effects create a wow factor for any party. Here we can supply smoke and haze machines, bubble and snow machines...May be you want you party to go with a bang, why not hire our confetti system that can fire multicolored confetti up to 12m, We can also supply white and silver, gold foil or red hearts for that special occasion.
We hire out a small range of speaker stands, DJ Booths and microphone stands.
On collection of the hire we will require:
The security deposit must be paid with a Credit Card via chip and pin, for low value hires we may accept a Debit Card. For high value hires we will pre authorise a substantial deposit on a Credit Card.
All hire equipment must be returned by noon the next working day, unless otherwise agreed.
We have the right to refuse hire without explanation & increase any security deposit as necessary.
Proof of insurance to cover damage and theft may be required on some equipment.
Only one person can be responsible for the hire. For example, who ever collects the hire equipment must be able to supply all ID requested, sign the hire agreement and pay the security deposit via Chip and Pin.
If you can not comply with the above information on collection of the hire equipment, we will not release the hire and any monies paid will not be refunded.
1. All hired equipment shall be returned by 12.00 pm noon on the next working day, Unless other wise agreed. LATE HIRED EQUIPMENT will have an extra days hire deducted from the security deposit.
2. DJ Supplies Sound & Lighting Ltd will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to the hirer or any third party. It is the responsibility of the hirer to make sure they have the equipment added to any insurance policy in force. The replacement cost of any equipment hired could range from £10 to in excess of £10,000.
3. Any damage or loss of hired equipment shall be reported to DJ Supplies Sound & Lighting Ltd immediately. On returning hired equipment if it is found that any damage has occurred or missing items you will be charged the replacement cost at the current price of any missing equipment, and the repair cost at the current rate of damaged equipment. If the equipment is deemed to be irreparable you will be charged for the replacement cost at the current price. If you later return any missing items you will be refunded any charges for them provided the are supplied within 7 days from the hire return date. If the cost of any damaged equipment or missing items exceeds the security deposit, DJ Supplies Sound & Lighting Ltd will make further deductions from the credit or debit card as supplied for the security deposit or payment of the hire. If for some reason the payments are declined DJ Supplies Sound & Lighting Ltd will take further action to recover any monies owed.
4. All equipment is checked and tested before collection. If for any reason you have any missing items or forgot to pick up some of the allocated hire equipment, please call as soon as possible to avoid any further complications.
5. All cables supplied with any hired equipment will be neatly coiled before dispatch. Please make sure they return in the same condition as supplied. Please remove all Gaffa tape and residue from cables or equipment, as a surcharge will be deducted from the Security deposit. This also includes liquid stains, grass and dust or any other serious cosmetic imperfection.
6. It is the hirer's responsibility to be familiar with the set up and use of the hired equipment. If requested user instructions may be available, or a brief explanation on how to set up the equipment by a member of staff. If hiring equipment to link into an existing system, it is the hirer’s responsibility to ask for the correct leads & connections, also to ensure compatibility.
7. If the hired equipment is to be used on a generator please make sure the KVA rating is suitable to run all the hired equipment, and that the generator has a voltage regulator. If the you do not check the suitability of the generator, there is a very high risk of damaging any hired equipment plugged into it. Damaged hired equipment will be chargeable at the current replaceable price.
8. Cancellations: If you cancel your hire any money paid is non refundable. If you have paid in full for the hire we will arrange a refund less 30%.
Please Note: Damage deposit refunds can take up to 3 working days to show in your account, and on some cases may take longer