Behringer FCA610 FirePower USB/FireWire Audio Interface
5 in stock
The Behringer FCA610 FirePower is a 24-bit/96kHz USB/Audio Interface featuring 6 inputs and 10 outputs. This premium-quality audio interface is the ideal choice for any digital musician, perfect for home studio use and recording applications. Also featured are two state of the art MIDAS designed mic preamps for pristine audio quality. Taking up only half a rackspace, the Behringer FCA610’s compact design means you can take it with you anywhere. The robust all-metal chassis also ensures maximum durability while on the move as well as at home. Additionally the FCA610 features built-in MIDI and S/PDIF connectivity for optimal flexibility.
Audiophile Audio Interface
optimal audio quality. This ensures when you are recording you capture every nuance of the original sound as it was intended, perfect for recording studio-quality vocals and more. Also included are a pair of Phantom Powered MIDAS microphone preamps features individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z. The FCA610 multi-channel audio capabilities make it perfect for digital musicians, allowing you to record multiple inputs at once, making the audio easy to handle in your favourite DAW.
The FCA610 features a wide range of connectivity options, featuring both digital and analog connections for optimal versatility. The two combo inputs are ideal for capturing both instrument and vocal recordings while retaining the high-quality audio the FCA610 produces. With 6 inputs and 10 outputs in total you can route a wide range of devices through the audio interface from electric guitars to condenser microphones. Both FireWire and USB 2.0 connections are featured for added flexibility, catering to a range of digital configurations. A pair of balanced 1/4’’ jacks are included that accept a range of line-level devices such as sequencers and keyboards. 2 headphones jacks are also located on the front panel, both with independent level controls allowing you and the artist to monitor audio signals. MIDI I/O has also been included as well as S/PDIF (coaxial and optical) connections for digital devices.
Ideal For Home Studios
The compact yet robust design of the FCA610 makes it perfect for use with home studios. The affordable price tag and wide range of connectivity ensures the FCA610 will stand the test of time. The interface features a range of controls including volume control and direct monitoring for added versatility. You can also monitor your input signals with ease thanks to the status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital connections. It’s compact size also makes it perfect for transporting the interface, whether it be to studio sessions or collaborating with friends. Power via an external power supply (included), the FCA610 will not drain your computers power while in use, plus it comes complete with a range of free downloadable audio software available at www.behringer.com.
- Audiophile ultra low-noise, high headroom audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire 400 or USB2.0
- Streams 6 inputs / 10 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Ultra-flexible connectivity via analog and S/PDIF I/O ports (coaxial and optical)
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control on hardware front - no confusing software mixer panel
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included) or 6-pin FireWire bus
- Compact 9.5" half-rack-space form factor
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Connectivity: FireWire/USB
- I/O: 6 inputs, 10 outputs
- A/D Reoslution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4’’
- Analog Outputs: 8 x 1/4’’
- Digital Inputs: 2 x S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: 2 x S/PDIF
- Number Of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Preamp Type: Midas designed preamplifiers
- Rack Space: Half
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 6.3’’ x 9.5’’ x 2.0’’
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4lbs)
For Orders Over £35 (Upto 5 Working Days)
For Orders Under £35 (Upto 5 Working Days)
Express Delivery (Upto 3 Working Days)
Order Before 12pm (Next Working Day)
upto 5 working days but may take longer
At DJ Supplies we like to reward our customers for shopping with us. You can earn DJ Credits for everthing you purchase online, and it gets better we will reward you DJ Credits for creating an online account, and refer a friend for even more DJ Credits. Enter your birthday and we will send you some DJ Credits absolutley free. Redeem your DJ Credits for discount codes and our widget makes it easy to track all of your DJ Credits.