Beginner DJ-Controller with Club-style-Layout with license for Rekordbox DJ Software
Plug and play anywhere
Learn different mixing techniques and hone your beatmatching skills, with the Pioneer DDJ-400 2-channel DJ Controller. Designed to emulate the classic Pioneer CDJ and DJM setup seen in clubs worldwide, this controller is ideal whether you're starting out or looking to practice with a club-like setup at home.
With a built-in soundcard, you're able to get mixing in moments. Simply connect the controller to your laptop with the USB cable and line up your tracks. And thanks to its lightweight design and instant setup, it's great for taking to parties and getting creative with the tunes you love.
Make your mix stand out with multiple effects
Take your listeners on a journey and add tension and excitement to your mix with the Beat FX feature. Choose from a whole host of effects including echo, phaser, and flanger, all perfectly in sync with the beat.
A high and low pass filter feature on both of the DDJ-400's channels, letting you combine the classic ‘whoosh' sound with another effect simultaneously. You can even shorten the length of the effect as you play – perfect for that epic buildup.
Remix on the fly
Keep your listeners dancing with clever samples and energetic hot cues, thanks to Keyboard FX.
Underneath each jog wheel are eight pads that let you reimagine the tunes you play. Use hot cues to cut between different parts of the track to make exciting edits. Or, try keyboard mode to sample from either the song you're playing or Rekordbox itself, and play back at different pitches. With the Pioneer DDJ-400, you can improvise and add your own melodic style.
Organise your music
No need to shop around for DJ software. The Pioneer DDJ-400 is designed to be used with Rekordbox DJ software, and includes a license key to help you get mixing straight away. All the buttons are already mapped for easy, keyboard free navigation.
Rekordbox seamlessly organises your music with a range of filters including genre and BPM, so you can easily choose the next track. With the Related Tracks feature, you can set your own search filters, such as the song key or release year. So, you can plan ahead whether you're mixing or DJing at a party.
The Pioneer DJ – DDJ-400 at a glance:
- Controller for rekordbox dj
- Club-style layout
- Integrated soundcard (Audio Interface)
- Microphone input
- USB Bus power
- Carrying handles on both sides
Key features of REKORDBOX VER 5.3:
- Tutorial function – learn how to DJ
- Track suggestions – displays tracks that suit the track currently playing¹
- Easily share mixes on social media - including track names and time stamps
Rekordbox Requirements:DDJ-400 specifications:
- Software: rekordbox dj
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 103 dB (USB)
- Total-Harmonic-Distortion THD: 0,005 %
- Inputs: 1 x MIC (6,3 mm jack)
- Outputs: 1 x MASTER (1 x RCA), 1 x PHONES (1 x 3,5-mm Stereo mini jack)
- USB: 1 x USB (Type-B)
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to latest version)
- OS X 10.11 (updated to latest version)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (with the latest Service-Pack)
- Processor: Intel® Processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more