The Proel V Series is the new generation of PROEL powered loudspeakers delivering absolute value in terms of performance, engineering and design.
These ultra-portable speakers combine, in carefully engineered and light-weight cabinets, the clearest and most accurate PROEL sound with Class D amplifier technology and Switch Mode Power Supply, offering an unbeatable PA solution at its price point.
All the three models feature an extremely efficient amplifier module capable of delivering 600 W of robust power to the drivers. Thanks to the use of SMPS technology, this power comes in an ultra-lightweight package, making the V models the most portable PROEL speakers ever. The power module is hosted in a fully sealed aluminum box, which provides protection, perfect insulation of the cabinet from the outside and extremely efficient cooling.
Thanks to the carefully selected speakers and to the sophisticated active electronics, including dual CLIP LIMITERS for an undistorted sound even at the loudest level, the sound of the V Series has been precisely tuned in every details, in order to provide unheard performance in this price range.
The V series cabinets, expression of the most advanced Italian design, include a super-comfortable luggage-style top handle for an effortless portability. The slanted shape allows the V speakers to be laid on their side and used also as stage monitors.
- 1” high-definition neodymium compression driver on a wide-dispersion 90° x 60° constant coverage horn
- 10” long-excursion woofer with 2” voice coil
- 600 W total peak power amplifier hosted in a fully sealed aluminum box
- 50 W continuous class AB amplifier for the high frequencies
- 250 W continuous class D amplifier for the low frequencies
- Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Selectable MIC /LINE input with 2-band EQ
- Integrated active processor with dual CLIP LIMITER for maximum control and protection
- FRONT LED with ON or SIGNAL/CLIP selection
- SPL MAX 123 dB
- Frequency response 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Lightweight polypropylene cabinet with extensive framing system
- Asymmetrical shape for as a stage monitor
- 1 super-comfortable luggage-style top handle for effortless portability
- 4 x M10 flying points for fixed installation
- 10 kg TOTAL WEIGHT
System type: 2-way vented enclosure
Frequency response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
Low Frequency Device: 10” woofer with 2” voice coil
High Frequency Device: 1” neodymium compression driver
Signal Processing: Analog
Coverage Angle H. (-6 dB): 90° H x 60° V
Monitor Taper: 45°
Power Supply: 230 VAC or 120 VAC 50/60 Hz with LINE VOLTAGE selector
Connectors: IN: COMBO, LINK: XLR M
Cabinet Colour: Black
Mounting Pole: 1 x bottom
Flying System: 4 x M10 - top/bottom
Weight: 10 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D): 330 x 512 x 280 mm
Controls: LEVEL, LINE/MIC selector, LOW EQ, HIGH EQ, GND LIFT, FRONT LED selector