The Shure PG42USB Side Address Condenser Microphone is specifically engineered for lead vocal reproduction and easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
The PG42 USB side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances with guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
- The PG42USB includes a 9.8 ft (3m) USB Cable, Shock Mount and Carrying Case.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise