Turbosound IP2000 Mini Line Array
- Sent Direct From Supplier:
- Delivery Usually Around 5 Working Days
1,000 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker with a 12" Subwoofer, 17 Neodymium Drivers, KLARK TEKNIK Spatial Sound Technology, Digital Mixer, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming.
Although we refer to it as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP2000 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 1,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered 12" subwoofer, 16 x 2.75" neodymium drivers, and a horn loaded super tweeter, the iP2000 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The iP2000 is lightweight: only 30.7 kg (67.7 lbs) and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 12" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 16 x 2.75" neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Horn loaded super-tweeter extends high frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Designed for maximum portability, iP2000’s two columns fit neatly into the shoulder bag (available separately), and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column(s) to the base and connect your mic, or mixer feed, and power. Three channels of our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 1,000 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industry-leading DSP module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability. The powerful iP2000 fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND“sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (we make those too), the 2.75" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP2000 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 120° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers, and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP2000’s ground-breaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, well-defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a rich and more realistic experience. No matter where you sit, the location of the onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent – with unparalleled intelligibility.
KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
From the instant your signal enters the iP2000, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Depth (mm): 500
- Height (mm): 2063
- Width (mm): 420
- Product Dimensions (mm): 2063x420x500
- Net weight (kg): 37.8
- Colour: Black
- Compression Driver (mm): 1 x 1 inch (25 mm) HF compression drive
- Frequency Response (Hz): 45 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB 38 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Impedance (Ohms) : 16 k ohm unbalanced, 33 k ohm balanced
- Inputs: 2 x combo jack / XLR
- Maximum SPL: 123 dB
- Peak Music Power (W): 1000
- Weight (kg): 30.9
For Orders Over £50 (Upto 5 Working Days)
For Orders Under £50 (Upto 5 Working Days)
Express Delivery (Upto 3 Working Days)
Order Before 12pm (Next Working Day)
upto 5 working days but may take longer
At DJ Supplies we like to reward our customers for shopping with us. You can earn DJ Credits for everthing you purchase online, and it gets better we will reward you DJ Credits for creating an online account, and refer a friend for even more DJ Credits. Enter your birthday and we will send you some DJ Credits absolutley free. Redeem your DJ Credits for discount codes and our widget makes it easy to track all of your DJ Credits.