Yamaha Stagepas 400i Portable PA
1 in stock
The 400 watt 2-way Yamaha StagePas 400i portable PA system provides the power and high-quality sound you need to fill a small performance space, yet it's small and light enough to bring wherever you need it. Combining a built-in powered 8-channel mixer and 8-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter PA speakers, the StagePas 400i is also incredibly easy to use letting you set up and start playing in a matter of minutes. Perfect for small band performances, a band room PA for schools, or for multi-purpose PA system for presentations.
The Yamaha StagePas 400i features a versatile 8-channel mixer with connection options for microphones and instruments. Connect up to four microphones, or switch those inputs to mono line inputs. Yamaha SPX reverb on the first four channels. In addition, the mixer includes two stereo line inputs for connecting electronic keyboards, CD or MP3 players, stereo drum machines or other devices.
The Yamaha StagePas 400i includes onboard feedback suppression. One push of a button analyzes any feedback and makes the appropriate changes fast, no need to manually adjust a graphic equalizer, or stopping the set to move microphones.
In addition to the two-band EQ available on each channel, the StagePas 400i features a one knob master EQ. This single knob makes it easy to optimize the sound for different situations, and it's perfect where anyone could be controlling the system on any day. Especially if your performance involves a mixture of speaking and various types of music, the one knob master EQ makes it east to get a polished sound.
- 400-Watt portable PA with 8-channel mixer
- Two loudspeakers with 8-inch low-frequency driver and 1-inch high-frequency driver
- Built in speaker pole mount
- 17.8kg total weight
- Each speaker size 289x472x275mm
- 2-band EQ on each channel for optimizing each instrument or voice
- Master 1-knob EQ tailors the sound of the whole system for specific applications
- Built-in feedback suppression eliminates feedback with one button
- High-quality SPX digital reverb available on the first four channels
- iPod / iPhone dock plays your music library while charging your device
- Includes mixer / power amplifier, 2 x speakers, cover panel, power cord (2m), 2 x speaker cables (6m), and non-skid pads
Orders under £50 will incur a delivery fee of £4.50 (Standard Delivery)
Upgrade to: Express Delivery £6.50 (Within 3 Working Days)
Priority Delivery £10 (Next Working Day) Orders must be booked by 12 O'clock Noon
Items sent direct from suppliers: Please allow upto 5 working days
Delivery Prices Quoted are For Mainland UK Only.