No Products in the Cart
No matter what your knowledge of DMX is, ADJ’s new WiFLY NE1 controller combines a user-intuitive interface with built-in WiFLY to provide a wireless DMX solution that’s revolutionary in its simplicity.
Offering you a versatile DMX control solution, the WiFLY NE1 is equipped with a built-in FX generator, for both LED and Moving Lights, and WiFLY transmitter, making it compatible with a range of fixtures from ADJ’s WiFLY series. Along with wireless DMX transmission, the WiFLY NE1 also has a 3-pin DMX output for fixtures without wireless DMX.
With no sub-menus to complicate things, you can click the setting you want to adjust with buttons for fixture, color, gobo, effect, show and pause – and change it using the on-board dials and numbered buttons. So, you can easily select between 1 and 12 fixtures, as well the pan/tilt settings, color settings and effect settings for each. With independent faders and buttons for the strobe effects and master dimmer, you also have easily accessible control over these atmosphere-enhancing features, allowing you to create more pure lighting excitement from behind the desk.
Fitted with a blue-backlit LED screen, the WiFLY NE1 lets you select the lights you’re using from its fixture library, which includes an expansive list of popular ADJ products. You can also create profiles within the library with our NE1 Profile creator program; adding your own fixture profiles and data using the controller’s universal USB port.
As well as offering this extensive profile library, ADJ has equipped the WiFLY NE1 with a built-in FX generator, which lets you choose from a plethora of movements for moving lights and LED chase effects, saving you the hassle and complication of creating your own.
While the WiFLY NE1 is incredibly easy to operate, it's versatility really comes from the built-in WiFLY, which enables you to control as many as 12 individual WiFLY-compatible ADJ fixtures using wireless DMX. This means you can increase the scope of your wireless setup, while still enjoying access to the simple but effective DMX operation offered by the unit’s user-friendly layout. For those of you that also want control over your non-WiFLY units, the WiFLY NE1 comes fitted with a standard 3-pin DMX output.
Furthermore, with built-in WiFLY, the controller is compatible with a range of wireless ADJ fixtures, allowing you to further the scope of your wireless setup to create pure lighting excitement for your audiences, while offering simple but effective DMX operation.
• 432 channel DMX Controller with ADJ’s WiFLY Transceiver Wireless DMX on-board. (Can also be hard wired via 3 pin DMX cables)
• Designed for Inno Series and RGB, RGBW, RGBA,
RGBWA and RGBWA+UV LED’s but can control most
DMX products that consist of 36 channels or less
• Built-in effects generator for moving lights and LED’s
• Control up to 12 individual fixtures
• 12 Memories via 2 Banks
• 4 Rotary Encoders for Channel & Function Control
• Master Dimmer Fader Control
• Strobe Rate Fader Control
• 6 Mode buttons (Fixture, Color, Gobo, Effect, Show, &
• 12 Multi-Function buttons
• Blackout button
• Universal USB Port (USB Stick Included)
• DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
• Power In: 9-12V DC min 300mA UL approved power
• Power consumption: 2.7 Watts
• Size: 12.8” x 7.25” x 2.75” (325 x 185 x 68.7mm)
• Weight: 4.4 lbs. (2 kgs.)