RCF ART715A Mk4 Active Loudspeaker
4 in stock
The RCF ART 715-A MK4 is a 15" active two-way PA speaker that is suitable for a wide range of live music applications. This great quality speaker features a sturdy, ergonomic cabinet with rubber-coated plastic handles that make it easy to carry. Its multipurpose design allows the speaker to be mounted on top of a stand, subwoofer and even used as a stage monitor. The ART 715-A MK4 is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 15" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
ART 715-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The professional compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 15" neodymium woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
- 130 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
- 15" Woofer
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Compact live sound reinforcement
- Portable PA
- Frontfill and sidefill
- Auditorium, Clubs, Ballroom, Corporate AV, Theatre
- Frequency Response -3 dB:45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer:15", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR-Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Processor Section
- Crossover frequencies:1600 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies:400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- High frequencies:200 W RMS
- Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / forced
- Connections:VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Colour: Black
- Net Weight:19.6kg
Orders under £50 will incur a delivery fee of £4.50 (Standard Delivery)
Upgrade to: Express Delivery £6.50 (Within 3 Working Days)
Priority Delivery £10 (Next Working Day) Orders must be booked by 12 O'clock Noon
Items sent direct from suppliers: Please allow upto 5 working days
Delivery Prices Quoted are For Mainland UK Only.