The Shure BLX288 PG58 dual vocal microphones deliver superb sound quality combined with simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- CH38 606.500-613.500 MHz (Licence Required)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED
- Dimensions: 40 mm X 388 mm X 116 mm (H x W x D)
- 2 x Microphone Holders,
- Power supply
- 2 x Thread adapters