Shure SRH240A Headphones
2 in stock
The Shure SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) nickel-plated adapter.
NEW: Re-engineered headband & earcup construction provide a more ergonomic, comfortable fit.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- NEW: Re-engineered headband & earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
|Maximum Input Power||500 mW|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Weight||0.63 lbs (238 g)|
|Cable Length||6.56 ft (2 meters)|
|Cable Style||Attached straight oxygen-free copper|
|Plug||Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack|
Orders under £50 will incur a delivery fee of £4.50 (Standard Delivery)
Upgrade to: Express Delivery £6.50 (Within 3 Working Days)
Priority Delivery £10 (Next Working Day) Orders must be booked by 12 O'clock Noon
Items sent direct from suppliers: Please allow upto 5 working days
Delivery Prices Quoted are For Mainland UK Only.