A heavy duty 5m VGA lead for connection to monitors, karaoke players and laptop and many more devices.
- Ferrite cores on both ends to filter the signal and help to prevent RFI and EMI interference.
- Fully screened cable prevents interference and reduces noise and crosstalk from other sources that may be situated around the cable. The signal produced is a lot cleaner with fewer defects. By using this cable a purer filtered signal path will be achieved.
- Robust moulded connectors to improve construction so a tight connection into any socket is always achieved.
- Durable PVC jacket helps to protect the cable against wear and tear.
- Cable strain relief to protect the cable and enables the cable to be bent in a multitude of directions without breaking, unlike cheaper leads
- OFC – oxygen free pure copper conductors to increase signal quality across the length of the cable.
- A VGA cable can be used to transfer the video signal from an output source such as a Laptop to an LCD screen.