The Wharfedale Tourus 12AX MBT Bluetooth 12" powered PA speaker features a Class-D bi-amplified design that delivers 350w RMS / 700w Peak Power and with 128dB Max SPL, is an ideal solution for small to medium-sized venues.
The AX12 MBT features all-new HF and LF drivers that provide versatile control that cannot be seen on alternative loudspeakers.
The Tourus “BT” models feature aptX Bluetooth input connectivity and TWS linking which makes setup with mobile devices simple and cable free, along with a USB MP3 player
Simply pair your Bluetooth audio source (such as a smartphone or laptop) with a Tourus “BT” model and thats it! High quality aptX streaming makes connection easy.
Tourus “BT” models however also features a TWS LINK mode. This allows two Tourus “BT’s” to communicate with each other to create a wireless stereo pair.
- IP54 certification
- Limited protection against dust ingress.
- Protection against splash water from any direction.
- 3 Year Warranty
- 350 watts programme / 700 watts peak
- New HF Drivers have been honed acoustically for high-frequency detail and power
- New 2" voice coil LF Drivers reject moisture for resistance in all environments
- New Proprietary 90° x 60° Hybrid Symmetry Horn design
- 128dB Max SPL
- Integral mixer functions
- Built in media player with USB input
- RCA, XLR and 6.35mm Jack inputs
- Class D Bi-amplified
- Tough, yet lightweight Dynamic Polypropylene cabinet
- Integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille
- Tourus soft covers available
- Rigging 4 x M8 threaded inserts
- 35mm pole socket with lock screw
- 3 x carry handles
- Optional WPB-2 wall-mount bracket
- Enclosure Injection moulded polypropylene
- Steel Grille
- Height 603mm
- Width front 377mm
- Width rear 27mm
- Depth 347mm
- Weight 16.2kg