The Wharfedale Typhon 12AX Bluetooth 12" powered PA speaker features a Class-D bi-amplified design that delivers 720 RMS / 1440W Peak Power and with 129dB Max SPL, is an ideal solution for small to medium-sized venues.
The AX12 features a cutting-edge 6-position DSP engine and all-new HF and LF drivers that provide versatile control that cannot be seen on alternative loudspeakers.
The Typhon “BT” models feature aptX Bluetooth input connectivity and TWS linking which makes setup with mobile devices simple and cable free.
Simply pair your Bluetooth audio source (such as a smartphone or laptop) with a Typhon “BT” model and thats it! High quality aptX streaming makes connection easy.
Typhon “BT” models however also features a TWS LINK mode. This allows two Typhon “BT’s” to communicate with each other to create a wireless stereo pair.
- IP54 certification
- Limited protection against dust ingress.
- Protection against splash water from any direction.
- 3 Year Warranty
- 720 watts programme / 1440 watts peak
- New HF Drivers have been honed acoustically for high-frequency detail and power
- New 2.5" voice coil LF Drivers reject moisture for resistance in all environments
- New Proprietary 100° x 80° Hybrid Symmetry Horn design
- 4x DSP functions
- 129dB Max SPL
- New tweaked laminar rib structure
- Integral mixer functions
- Class D Bi-amplified
- Tough, yet lightweight Dynamic Polypropylene cabinet
- Rugged protective grille
- Trapezoid design for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Typhon Tourbags available
- Rigging 9 x M8 threaded inserts
- 35mm pole socket with lock screw
- 4 x carry handles
- Optional WPB-2 wall-mount bracket
- Enclosure Injection moulded polypropylene
- Steel Grille
- Height 558mm
- Width front 344mm
- Width rear 245mm
- Depth 340mm
- Weight 16.2kg