The Wharfedale Titan 12AX 12" powered PA speaker features a Class-D bi-amplified design that delivers 300W RMS / 600W Peak Power and with 128dB Max SPL, is an ideal solution for small to medium-sized venues.
The AX12 features a cutting-edge 6-position DSP engine and all-new HF and LF drivers that provide versatile control that cannot be seen on alternative loudspeakers.
- IP54 certification
- Limited protection against dust ingress.
- Protection against splash water from any direction.
- 3 Year Warranty
- 300 watts programme / 600 watts peak
- New HF Drivers have been honed acoustically for high-frequency detail and power
- New 2.5" voice coil LF Drivers reject moisture for resistance in all environments
- New Proprietary 100° x 80° Hybrid Symmetry Horn design
- New category leading DSP functions
- 128dB Max SPL
- Available in black or white
- New tweaked laminar rib structure
- Integral mixer functions
- Class D Bi-amplified
- Tough, yet lightweight Dynamic Polypropylene cabinet with rubber padded handles
- 10 x M8 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid design for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Titan Tourbags available