Wharfedale Titan12D 300w Active Loudspeaker
Out of stock
Wharfedale Titan 12D
Active PA Speaker features bi-amplified, Class D technology with the powerful and precise Qubit 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing.
With advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering Qubit helps fine tune the Wharfedale Titan 12D to sound natural and open. Qubit processing optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion.
Qubit has an extended frequency response that goes way beyond the capabilities of our hearing, providing an extended phase response that remains linear throughout our natural hearing range. This enables Titan D to reproduce exceptionally natural transients and exhibit perfectly aligned time-domain characteristics.
Wharfedale Titan 12D main features:
- 2-Way Bi-Amplified
- 12” Custom Designed Moisture Proof Woofer
- Titanium Diaphragm HF Compression Driver
- Qubit 24-Bit 192kHz DSP Processing
- 250W RMS Class D LF Amplifier Module
- 50W RMS Class D HF Amplifier Module
- Independent LF and HF Signal Limiting
- Thermal, DC and Short Circuit Fault Protection
- Hi / Low EQ Controls
- Switchable 90Hz Monitor Filter
- BRO Adaptive Bass Response Optimiser
- Combo XLR / 1/4 Jack Balanced Line Level Input and Output
- Rear Panel Mic / Line Switch
- Rear Panel Horn LED Defeat Switch
- Remote Volume Control (Applied voltage controlled)
- Ten M8 Threaded Inserts for Flown Applications
Orders under £50 will incur a delivery fee of £4.50 (Standard Delivery)
Upgrade to: Express Delivery £6.50 (Within 3 Working Days)
Priority Delivery £10 (Next Working Day) Orders must be booked by 12 O'clock Noon
Items sent direct from suppliers: Please allow upto 5 working days
Delivery Prices Quoted are For Mainland UK Only.