FBT ProMaxx 114A
2 in stock
- Sent Direct From Supplier
- Delivery Usually 2- 5 Days
The FBT ProMaxx 114A has a special developed polypropylene cabinet and stylish full grille aesthetic, the new PROMAXX by FBT represents the next step in the evolution of a portable sound classic.
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C’s renowned compression driver technology,PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply. For the low frequency section, 700W RMS is driven via a highly efficient Class-D topology, boasting extremely low THD. For HF, meanwhile, 200W RMS is delivered by a Class-H / AB design chosen to ensure the highest definition of audio performance at high frequencies.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 10 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance,
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure’s versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF, 200W RMS HF, power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF with switch mode power supplies
- Digital signal processor with graphic display
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35 mm (1,3/8”) top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
- Front of House or Stage Floor Monitor: with 12°, 40° and 55° monitoring angles
- 355mm (14") LF woofer with 64mm (2.5") voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 35mm (1.4") throat exit B&C HF magnet compression driver with 34mm (1.4”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 45Hz to 20KHz
- Sturdy, gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures, engineered to contain undesired resonance
- Extremely light only 17.4kg
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Built in amplifier: 900w (700w LF + 200w HF)
- Built in amplifier peak: 1800w (1400w LF + 400w HF)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz -6dB
- Low Frequency Woofer: 14"
- High Frequency driver: 1.4"
- Maximum SPL continuous/peak: 127/135.5dB SPL
- Input Impedance: 22kOhm
- Input Connector: XLR/Jack Combo socket with XLR link out, RCA stereo input
For Orders Over £35 (Upto 5 Working Days)
For Orders Under £35 (Upto 5 Working Days)
Express Delivery (Upto 3 Working Days)
Order Before 12pm (Next Working Day)
upto 5 working days but may take longer
At DJ Supplies we like to reward our customers for shopping with us. You can earn DJ Credits for everthing you purchase online, and it gets better we will reward you DJ Credits for creating an online account, and refer a friend for even more DJ Credits. Enter your birthday and we will send you some DJ Credits absolutley free. Redeem your DJ Credits for discount codes and our widget makes it easy to track all of your DJ Credits.