On Demo In Store
The VENTIS 206A can be deployed as a front fill, an under-balcony fill or as a main providing pristine speech intelligibility or simply as the full-range companion with a subwoofer, such as the FBT VN2000 or VN2500 System. Constructed in 12mm birch plywood, the 206a has an integrated rear handle, an optional mounting bracket and, most importantly, an astonishing size to SPL ratio.
The enclosure is suitable for fixed installation as they are for use on the stage.
M10 mounting points are included as standard while an optional U-bracket can be used for wall-mounting.
For use on the road, the VENTIS models include aluminum handles with rubber inserts, and a 35mm polemount socket.
The FBT VENTIS range offers powerful DSP with 6 versatile presets. Crafted by expert FBT engineers, the presets offer a performance for every requirement.
- ORIGINAL / LIVE - The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL - A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ - Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING - The reliability and the roar of the industry’s most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS - The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM - A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF and 200W RMS HF power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF
- Digital Signal Processor with graphic display
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2x165mm (6.5”) LF woofer with 38mm (1.5”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1”) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 36mm (1.4”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 70Hz to 20 kHz
- 70°H x 50°V Constant Directivity Rotatable Horn
- Wall bracket mount thread, 35mm (1 3/8”) top-hat
- One integrated handle
- 12mm (0.47”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- Power cord: 5m
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 190 x 560 x 260mm
- Net Weight: 12.3kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 290 x 660 x 360mm
- Transport Weight: 14.3kg
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Built in amplifier: 900w (700w LF + 200w HF)
- Built in amplifier peak: 1800w (1400w LF + 400w HF)
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz -6dB
- Low Frequency Woofer: 2x 6.5
- High Frequency driver: 1
- Maximum SPL continuous/peak: 124/131dB
- Dispersion (HxV): 70 x 50 rotatable
- Input Impedance: 22kOhm
- AC power requirements: 640VA
- Input Connector: XLR/Jack Combo socket with XLR link out, RCA stereo input