The Stagg MD-007CRH is a classic 50s / 60s style dynamic stand mounted microphone for vocal pickup Ideal for public address, live performances, broadcasting, recording.
- Retro Elvis microphone
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms (balanced)
- Sensitivity : -78 dB (0 dB = 1 V/ mbar @ 1 khz)
- Freq. Response: 60 Hz to 16 Khz
- Shock-mounted cartridge in diecast metal alloy case + self-tensioning,
- 5/8" thread swivel mount (45 degree forward to 80 degree backward tilt) with built-in on/off switch and XLR connector
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- ROHS Compliant Colour: Chrome highgloss.
- MPN: MD007CH