The industry standard XLR inline cable connector, easy to assemble with only 4 parts and no screws. Compact design with sturdy diecast shell, fibreglass reinforced hard plastic insert and chuck type strain relief for secure clamping of all cables.
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and durable
- Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cables
- Boot with rubber gland gives high protection against bending stresses
- 16A rated current per contact and rated voltage < 50V
- Maximum wire size of 14AWG (2.5 mm²)
- Flammability rating meets UL 94 HB and IEC 61076-2-103 standard compliance, IP 40 protection class
- Temperature range from -30°C to +80°C